Thursday, May 15, 2008

Broadluxe



When I heard about this auction my immediate reaction was, "I gotta get me some o' these!" I'm sending one of my minions to an auction for a South End property this week to see how the whole process plays out and who knows? Maybe next month we can score a nice loft on Broad Street. Anybody want to kick in towards a timeshare? A nice place to crash when you're in town. Maybe we can get two and add a small video suite and a cozy little recording studio? C'mon, it'll be fun...

2 comments:

Q Tontileo said...

Well, the auction of the Moderne in the South End morphed into more of a silent auction. Only sealed bids were accepted. Cocksuckers. There'll be some idiot out there liquid enough with money and time to wait out the utility and title problems at Broadluxe and I'll be foiled again! Dammit!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, here's a link to an interesting article that went up before the auction.

http://www.boston-condos-for-sale.com/2008/06/17/why-broadluxe-auction-could-be-different/

And here's another story that was posted afterwards. Start saving your pennies kids, the Queen wants a penthouse for Christmas and she ain't talking 'bout the magazine.

http://www.themoneyblogs.com/bostoncondo/my.blog/broadluxe-condo-auction-results.html